5 Pool Safety Tips to Prevent Pet Drowning IssuesApril 30, 2021
Mesh or steel fencing: Which one is ideal for you?May 30, 2021
If you have a pool at home, you probably love amenities but don’t forget that pools are one of those places with an increased chance of accidents. The Life Saver Swimming Pool Fence can ensure safety and protection, restricting immediate access to the swimming pool. It can keep children, visitors, and neighbors safe.
Out of many fencing options, mesh pool fencing could be one of the go-to options for you. Removable mesh fencing helps reduce the possibility of accidents while you leave the pool unattended.
As per the US Center for Disease Control studies, thousands of young children drown each year, and according to the estimates, we can prevent around 70% of cases through pool fencing.
The removable mesh pool fence is a safety product that homeowners are using to keep their swimming pools safe. Below are some benefits:
1. Reasons why you should choose a removable mesh fence
The removable mesh pool fence is one of the safety products that homeowners are using to maintain the safety of swimming pools. If you are a homeowner, you should choose a removable mesh pool fence due to the following reasons:
- Durable, convenient, good look, and low cost
- Difficult to climb, versatile, and easy to remove
- The fence pole is manufactured of aircraft type aluminum
- The wire mesh is almost indestructible and stronger
- For high safety and conveniences, try to opt for self-closing, self-latching, and lockable pool gates
2. Installation of removable mesh pool fence
Here are the things that you should keep in mind before the installation process starts:
- Prepare the desired layout for faster installation
- The installation process begins with drilling the holes, inserting sleeves, and fence customizations
- The installation might require water and electricity
- After the installation process, you must also learn how to remove the fence
- It takes 1-2 days for the complete installation, depending on the complexity of the fencing
3. Strong mesh pool fences
The pool fence tension is one thing that helps in preventing children from removing the mesh pool railing. If the fence is not strong enough, it becomes easier for the kids to destroy them. Therefore, sturdiness is one thing that you must keep in mind. Life Saver poolfence brand focuses on strong mesh pool fences. Here are some of the key benefits:
- It makes it impossible for the children to climb up the fence due to the lack of support
- They are manufactured with thoroughly tested components and materials that are robust
- The two strong poles at each end help the mesh material in maintaining the strength
4. Reason to choose mesh pool fencing
If you are looking for some specific reasons why you must choose mesh pool fencing, take a look at the following points:
- It is one of the most convenient, durable, and affordable barriers in terms of pool safety.
- The rise in popularity has made them one of the top choices among customers.
- You can remove and re-install them anytime you want.
- They come from high-quality and reputable companies that install only documented ASTM compliant fence material.
5. Maintenance of a removable mesh pool fence
If you are worried about the maintenance of the removable mesh pool fence, here are some points you must consider before making a decision:
- Sharp objects like knives or scissors can only split the material. In these cases, mesh and poles are repairable
- The rails are fully removable and easy to maintain
- Store them at a safe place when not in use
- The mesh fence lasts for decades as they have polyvinyl basket weave with the infusion of UV inhibitors, making the fence look brand new
You can get many pool fence varieties in the market, and each one is designed for the sole purpose of pool safety. If you want to get the best pool fence and installation services, then Life Saver Poolfence is your best bet. For inquiries, get in touch with us at 1-800-282-3836.