Safety Barrier Guidelines for Residential PoolsNovember 26, 2019
Benefits of Installing Removable Fence Around Pool AreasJanuary 26, 2020
Whether you designed your swimming pool area on your own or you moved into a home in which the previous residents were thoughtful enough to have the pool and surrounding deck ready, you may still have some design decisions to make for your home’s pool deck decor.
If your pool requires a removable pool safety enclosure, you can always trust Life Saver’s Pool Fence. Live Saver offers a wide range of durable pool safety products that not only make your pool safe but also make it look good. Before you decide which type of safety enclosure to use, and how you want it to look, here are some of the enclosures that you must choose for your pool fence:
Steps to design pool fence enclosures
Any enclosure that you add to your pool fence will make your pool area safer, functional, and appealing. Here are six easy steps for designing pool fence enclosures
- Consider where to install the pool fence – Most enclosures stand close to the edge of the pool, which helps keep the patio area open when the fence is up. However, establishing the fence line is mostly up to you. Choosing the location of the fence helps you make refined design decisions, such as which colors and product options to use, in relation to the foreground and background of the fence.
- Select the Color for the New Pool Enclosure – We offer a pool fence in different colors black, brown, white, tan, green, and copper vein. Black is the standard color. Other colors, especially the copper vein which is custom-ordered, may cost more. You can choose any color palette for your enclosure that distinctively complements the pool accessories and surrounding scenery of your pool area.
- The Textline Mesh – The key component of a pool fence is its mesh. We use the strongest mesh with a tensile strength rating of over 387 pounds per square inch. This Textilene is nearly indestructible. Its polyvinyl basket weave is infused with top of the line UV inhibitors that keep your pool fence brand new for decades even in the harshest sunlight.
- The Self-Closing and self-latching Gate – Life Saver’s self-closing, self-latching pool gate can support itself with or without the pool fence. It is removable or it can be permanently anchored. The gate is built of 1¼” aluminum square stock with a strong 1/8” wall. The welded finished product is powder-coated in green, white, black, or tan with your choice of black, white, or green Textilene™ mesh. You can mix and match color combinations on the frame, mesh, and border according to your taste while still maintaining the highest level of safety.
- High Locks and Alarms on Doors and Windows – You can install pool alarms and child safety chimes on the doors or windows that lead out to the pool. Your kids can jump into a swimming pool without your supervision. To avoid such a situation, install the Safety Turtle alarm that will alert you if someone enters the swimming pool. You can also install an outdoor surveillance camera that sends an email or text message alert to your mobile device if there’s an activity in the pool area.
As you know, drowning is the #1 cause of death for children under five in several states, beating out all others, including car accidents and disease. To keep your kids and other members of family safe, it’s really important to install a pool fence around the swimming pool area. Trust Life Saver’s pool fence to offer instituted layers of protection around your swimming pool.
Want to know more about Life Saver’s pool fence, fill out the form to be contacted by your local Life Saver Pool Safety Specialist. They will be in touch with you right away. Often times, they can give you a rough estimate on the price of your pool fence after asking a few questions right over the phone. It is always best, though, to receive an absolutely free, no obligation in-home consultation. Not only will they explain to you all of the features and benefits of your Life Saver Pool Fence and provide you with a more accurate price quote, but they will also take the time to evaluate your pool area and help you choose the best pool safety solutions for your family and your lifestyle.