Tips To Design Your Pool Fence Safety EnclosureDecember 20, 2019
The Safety Signs You Need to Mark Around Your Swimming PoolFebruary 26, 2020
Pool fencing is really important to ensure safety around the swimming pool. It will not only prevent kids and pets from getting in the water but will also prevent accidental falls of adults. So if you’re planning to install a pool fence around your swimming pool, you must know that pool fences are available in various types and you must choose the one that ideally fits within your needs and aesthetic preferences.
Types Of Pool Fence
When choosing safety fence for your pool, you have two options:
- Permanent pool fence (usually made of metal and glass)
- Removable pool fence (Quite in trend these days, are usually made from mesh)
The type of fence you choose for your swimming pool depends on your needs. Permanent fences are good for home swimming pools but they are ideally suited for public pools like:
- Water parks
- Recreation areas
- Apartment complex
If you have a lot of open space around the swimming pool in your home, permanent fencing can be a good option.
Benefits Of Installing Removable Pool Pence
They can be used in homes where you want to remove the fence when you don’t need them. Usually, people remove the pool fence when their kids grow old enough. So it will be more reasonable to invest in a removable fence.
Some of the benefits of installing a removable pool fence are:
- Keeps Kids & Pets Out – Installing a removable pool fence is far better and safer than installing the pool cover or safety net. It helps to keep your kid and pets away from the pool as they won’t be able to climb the sheer mesh. So you can remain assured that neither your kid nor your pet will be able to climb over.
- Get a Clear View – A removable fence around the pool gives you a clear view on both sides. This makes it easier for you to get a view of the water too. This means if anyone is in the water and needs your help, you can see it easily and run for help.
- Locked Gate – Removable pool fence comes with self-locking and self-latching gates. The gates prevent both pets and kids from entering by locking away themselves. For self-closing gates, we recommend you to use Life Saver’s Pool Fence gates. These self-closing and self-latching gates utilize a square frame that can support itself with or without the pool fence. They are completely removable or can be anchored permanently.
- Versatile – You can install removable mesh fencing on pools of any shapes. They are highly versatile and can be installed on uneven landscapes and terrain around the pool, where other types of fences cannot be installed.
Why you must choose Life Saver’s Removable Pool Fence?
Keeping little feet on solid ground is quite difficult. You’ll be happy to know that Life Saver’s ultra-durable, ultra-tough removable pool fence will offer safety to your children around the swimming pool area.
Life Saver Pool Fence exceeds the highest construction standards. The removable pool fence is constructed of see-through, polyester mesh mounted on aluminum support poles. The removable pool fence is placed into aluminum or plastic sleeves installed into your deck surface. The bottom border of the fence material is leveled to your deck to prevent a child from pushing under. You can easily remove and re-install our removable pool fence whenever you need.
The average one-hundred-foot fence takes less than fifteen minutes to remove and can be re-installed in approximately the same amount of time. Need removable pool fence to save your kids and pets, contact us here!